Creativity Is Risky: Free Speech in a Charlie Hebdo World is resonating with
people…around the world. Indeed, freedom of expression is a universal human
right and a cornerstone of democracy.
Here is what people are saying around the Web. We welcome your thoughts on
our website, even this very page, and on social networks.
1. Read this before you go to bed tonight.*
2. Anyone curious about what is was like to be a Brit living in France at the time of the Charlie Hebdo attack, I think Sally O’Dowd has captured my thoughts perfectly.
3. I wish I had a copy of it for my coffee table.
4. Your initiative is brave and compassionate. I respect your courage.
5. Huge congratulations on this passionate and comprehensive report and powerful message about such an essential human right.
6. Fascinating perspectives.
7. An interesting view on the status of free expression and the media today. I invite you to read and share.*
8. Beautiful illustration. Bravo!
9. In a world where everybody believes the truth is what they see or hear about, you dare to explore other alternatives.
10. In the name of free speech, humanitarianism, love and peace…check this out…I am very proud to be part of this very special movement.
* Translated from the French.